If you have a business, you should have a website or blog. Here are just 5 of the top reasons why…
- “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information, like the yellow pages, and looking online. People are going to look for you online and your business should be at their fingertips.
- Websites Are Always “Open For Business”! A website or blog allows your business, your brand or your product to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Many people surf the web in the evening when it’s convenient for them — which is fine because websites never sleep! When you think about it, having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock — including weekends and holidays!
- Your Competitor(s) Have A Website. Let’s face it, competition and choice is a way of life these days. If you are in direct competition with another business, product, service, or another personally branded individual that has a website… they have a clear advantage if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field and present your unique selling proposition.
- Websites Build Your Brand & Improve Customer Confidence. With a professional website, you will build your brand, create an impression with the public and, in turn (if done correctly), your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your business. One of the great things about the internet is that it has leveled the playing field when it comes to competing with the big boys… you have one shot at making a good first impression and with a well-designed site, your little operation can project the image and professionalism the way you want it to.
- Do You Know 266 Million People? According to www.InternetWorldStats.com, that is the number of North Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is approaching two billion. Having a website will significantly increase your reach and ability to gain exposure to millions of potentials clients, customers and partners. Also, it can extend your reach globally, not just locally.
Any thoughts on these? Please share and comment below!